Thursday, March 15, 2012

Free Ebook: Vampire Academy Book1

I have started to become so bored while at the office again in a different way . For the last two weeks I have rendered EH ( or OT as many people would call it) during my rest days. It was quite wierd that towards the end of my work week I was getting excited for the thought of EH. My husband said that he thinks I was going crazy already because he's known me as someone who would go to work once a week only and yet, during my RD im even rendering EH. As for me, I was just trying to take advantage while my tamad days are on leave teehee! I know it won't be long and my  tamad days are gonna be back on work again.

And because of so much time being at the office, I have found anther way to keep myself occupied aside from work. Multi-tasking much? *SMILES* Not that I have so much vacat time on my hands at the office. It is actually the other way around, but I just thought that, I needed something ELSE to do than work.

I was so into Pinoy BIg Brother Unlimited lately, but it still was not enough diversion so I decided to go back to reading which I love so much. I remember the time when I use to borrow and bring a lot of books in the office that my locker tend to get filled up pretty easily beacuse of those paperbacks. Those were the Dan Brown times... Im done reading Twilight before it even became a movie so now my Sister introduced me to Vampire 
 Academy. 

Vampire Academy Series  Cover Book


Vampire Academy is the first book in The Vampire Academy series by the American author Richelle Mead. This series consist of Six Books. They chronicle the life of 17 year old Rosemarie Hathaway, commonly known as Rose, after she finds that her best friend Vasilisa Dragomir's life may be in danger. Vampire Academy introduces Rose to a world of vampire social classes: the dhampirs, the Moroi, Strigoi, and humans.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why isn't this the whole book?

UHIVE : A new Era of Social Networking

UHIVE is a new to it's kind, innovative and high tech social network. It integrates the world’s first physical dimension and Hybrid bl...