Thursday, July 17, 2008

When you're happy and you know it CLap your Hands!

JULY 6, 2008. I have taken the road I was so trying to avoid before. I don't know what happened to me to make a decision in such a haste. Not that I didn't think hard enough about it, but it was something that my head didn't make but my heart. Sometimes I wonder what he's got that has made me so reckless of the possibilities of me getting hurt in the end. But, heck, Im giving it a shot, come what may...


It's been a roller coaster ride ever since..

He was the one who started everything... I was NOT even in love... I was merely the one who gave ourselves a chance... but why is it lately... I think the table has turned already..

Shall I now brace myself for the pain that is near?

It's hard. MOst of the time I want to give up on him. But I'm hanging on.. I believe in HIm despite his age...

PLS Don't disappoint me J. Remember we were friends first. And YOU were the one who got me into this... Be patient with me.. I want to make sure of myself.

No comments:

UHIVE : A new Era of Social Networking

UHIVE is a new to it's kind, innovative and high tech social network. It integrates the world’s first physical dimension and Hybrid bl...