Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dj Mo : My daily morning chuckle


When my work schedule shifted from 7am-4pm to 8.30am-5.30pm, I have started experiencing heavy traffic in the morning on my way to work. Mind you, I do commute everyday. So it's a tough one, considering that I'm about two hours away from Makati. Whew. Anyway I have my Mp3 player to keep me company, but you know even if you have 1000 songs in there and even if you haven't really listened to all of them yet, you still get bored. And it's even boring when you're stuck in the traffics and when you're thinking you're going to be late and there will be a penalty of Php 5/min (now that is a big penalty right?? can't do much about it, so... good thing they decreased it to Php 1.00/min, still very elementary right? :)
hehe.

Then one day, I decided to listen to FM rather than listening to the songs I've downloaded. Then I tuned in to magic 89.9 . I'm very much aware of the fact that Mo Twister is a DJ in Magic, but I didn't know his on-air time schedule, so I didn't know I'd be listening to him. He sounded rude sometimes (rude in a sense that when he doesn't like the people he's talking to, he'll just cut him off on-air)-- that is just my opinion. If you are someone who is very appreciative of other people making time just to call you on-air, or just basically takes time to listen to you, then it'll be very hard to turn then down much less to hang up. That's why I find it very rude of him.

Pretty contradicting, I still listen to him everyday since then.
I make sure that I'm tuned in as soon as I get on the bus at 7.00 am. I have to give it to him, he's really good. He's a fast thinker. Very smart. Opinionated. And yes, very talkative. Well that's where he is good at, and that's what he does for a living.

Then last night I was watching late simply because It's my rest day from my full-time and part-time jobs. Like I said I was watching TV very late last night, I was scanning TV stations to go look for a better program, then I chanced upon SCOOP hosted by Janice de Belen in Net25. Then i remembered earlier yesterday I saw that Mo will be gracing the show. So I stayed tuned in to Net25, I was glad that I'll be watching Mo since I'm not able to watch his other TV programs because of my schedule.


I didn't like MO. Never liked him. With all those controversial issues about him. Scandals? maybe. I kind of judged him according to what I've seen on TV for the past years, especially with his relationship to his girlfriend Bunny Paras. It's ages ago, but the only thing I can remember is that he was accused of being an irresponsible father. I hate men who are irresponsible fathers. But who knows, he was being misjudged or something. I don't really know. But somehow, somewhow, after watching him last night, I can see the goodness in him despite what he is.

1 comment:

niharika said...

Hi,
we have got great referral program. You can earn one dollar be
referring people to out site. we are providing free websites to the
users.
So please sign up and start eraning more money from us.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info
regards
admin
www.hyperwebenable.com

UHIVE : A new Era of Social Networking

UHIVE is a new to it's kind, innovative and high tech social network. It integrates the world’s first physical dimension and Hybrid bl...