Monday, May 7, 2012

Goole.com and Facebok.com




Aww, I'm soo sad not to mention very bored beacuse my Boss prohibited all of us from using someone else's logins in accessing our work computers. The problem with it is my login doesn't allow me to use goole.com or bloggr.com infact I'm even posting this now direct from my email. What a loser.

I'm trying to experiment something here. I'm not very good with typing infact I mistyped a lot. Even facbook.com I've been mistyping a lot rrecently as I was always in a hurry to open my facebok.com account during my 15 minute break on the company's resource area ( its the area for surfing and social networking).

-- Underneath a libel washes the motorway.








No comments:

UHIVE : A new Era of Social Networking

UHIVE is a new to it's kind, innovative and high tech social network. It integrates the world’s first physical dimension and Hybrid bl...