Friday, June 17, 2016

I'm Back. Again.

Wow. So now I can login here again. Wow. It feels amazing to be able to read old posts, see old pictures, remember old work at home gigs... Now that I'm literally staying at HOME, I can finally pay attention to blogging. There was a time when I was so passionate about learning how to write. I envy those bloggers who was able to make decent set of followers and they literally make a living out of it. I want to be like that too and more..

Over a year now, I resigned from my full time office-based job, to be able to spend more time with my son and to care for him, cook for him, bring him to school etc. Everything that a mother would like to do as an act of love and service for a child. I want to be like that. There were too many bad decisions I made over the past years, parenting decisions too. I want to correct that and make up for it. Money was not an issue last year as I was able to join a lot of Onpal in the Philippines. Lol :) Made some money. Lost Some too. :( But now, I seriously need an Income! That's why I'm back. :)

I hope if you're reading this, that you will be back sometimes to check on my online earning adventures (and offline too). I'm not the savviest of all beginners but I know, In time I will learn.

God Bless to Us All.



No comments:

UHIVE : A new Era of Social Networking

UHIVE is a new to it's kind, innovative and high tech social network. It integrates the world’s first physical dimension and Hybrid bl...